Attention YOUNG CHAMPIONS parents and students:
We have exciting news for you! Most of the Cheer Coaches and Karate Instructors have opted to now offer their students LIVE ZOOM classes starting within the next few weeks! We feel this will be a great opportunity as your Instructor or Coach will be able to interact with their students and the students will see their Instructors/Coaches LIVE!
We feel this is very valuable for our students!
YOUNG CHAMPIONS Online Class Registration:
- Cost is $6 paid weekly per child, or you may pay in full for the 10 week session. You may apply class fee credit owed by YC to the online classes.
- Students that pay weekly or pay in full will still need to login weekly to get the Zoom code.
- Parents will register their child/children through the YOUNG CHAMPIONS website from the Parent Login found on our website. https://ycoasites.com/events.
- Class registration will take place 7 days a week, however, Monday – Friday cut off time to register for class is 5:00 pm.
- If you have not used our YOUNG CHAMPIONS Registration System in the past, please create your account ASAP. If needed our support team will ONLY be able to assist you between the hours of 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm, Monday – Friday, Saturday 9:00 am – 10:00 am. (714) 478-3793 or (714) 425-4708
- No refund or credit for missed classes either for Weekly or Paid in full.
Details on Live Zoom Classes:
- Most LIVE ZOOM CLASSES will take place on the same DAY and TIME as your regular scheduled classes. Unless otherwise informed.
- Class times may vary slightly from your normal class times by 15-20 min. You will receive the exact time and ZOOM link once you register for the class you click on your child’s attendance through the YOUNG CHAMPIONS Parent Login through our website.
- All you need is a cell phone or ideally a laptop, tablet or desktop computer with a camera.
- Each class will be 40 minutes long.
Zoom Meeting Specifics:
- Parents need to download the ZOOM App (on cell phone) or have access to the ZOOM website (computer/tablets) on whatever device their child will be using to take the class.
- Parents can create a profile, but they can also JOIN a class without creating a profile by using the “meeting ID” and access code provided after the parent has registered for the online class. And, getting on ZOOM is absolutely free!
- When students JOIN, they can have their video on, but sound MUST be muted for the full instructional time.
- Coaches/Instructors can talk directly to students, but the students need to stay muted due to the noise level.
We are excited that this will provide students a more personal way to take online classes with their Instructors and Coaches until our regular on-site classes resume.
- Our support team is ready for you to contact if you have questions regarding accessing our online lessons.
- Please contact us at (714) 478-3793 or (714) 425-4708 between the hours of 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm, Monday – Friday, Saturday 9:00 am – 10:00 am.